News
  1. Home
  2. The Power Grid In Tanzania And Gold Mining

The Power Grid In Tanzania And Gold Mining

Feb 25, 2020· Katoro has a 75% interest in Haneti. Development of Haneti is being advanced in tandem with its joint venture partner, Power Metal Resources which has the remaining 25% interest in the project. Read more about gold mining. Located in central Tanzania, Haneti covers an area of about 5 000 km² and forms a near contiguous block.

know more:If you want to know more product information. You can click on the button on the right to contact us or send us an email

Send Message Chat Online

Understand more:Our customer service team is here to help you 24/7. We can ship you parts, send field service technicians to your site and answer any questions you have. Whatever you need, we are here for you.